Monday, May 31, 2010

Scanner is in!

Expect something big...soon. This week. Actually expect the plural. There will be treats for my imaginary readership. Hopefully I will get big enough some day that people will ignore these sad early posts. Oh and I am trying to use a brush these days because I read bone and it broke my pride. So expect some new technique soon. Keep expecting things so I will crumble beneath my self imposed expectations that I am placing upon imaginary readers! You should also learn to expect the unexpected because if my stuff on the off chance decides to be good well then you can say you expected it. I don't mean to self deprecate nearly this much, I am just trying to fill a paragraph you see. The new things I am working on are purty good and I am excited to show 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment